Dr. Anna Kissin
Click here to read NJ Monthly featuring Dr. Kissin
Dr. Anna Kissin has been providing comprehensive endocrine care since 2001. She uses her expertise to diagnose and deliver individualized treatment plans for her patients.
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, New York University
- Founders Day Award, New York University
- Doctor of Medicine, Tel Aviv University Sackler Faculty of Medicine
- Internal Medicine residency, Montefiore Medical Center, NY
- Endocrinology and Metabolism fellowship, Mount Sinai Medical Center, NY
- Chief Endocrinology Fellow, Mount Sinai Medical Center, NY
- Board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
- Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology
- ECNU certified by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists to perform neck ultrasounds and ultrasound guided biopsies
- Vitals awards for compassionate doctor, on-time doctor and patient choice doctor
- Fluent in Hebrew and Russian
Dr. Kissin was chosen by her peers to be one of the Top Doctors in New Jersey for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019 by New Jersey Monthly magazine.